Working With Us


We have extensive experience working in both the commercial and residential sectors. 

Our staff are registered with the Property Care Association as certified surveyors in waterproofing (CSSW), timber and damp in buildings (CSTDB) and PCA registered waterproofing design specialists.

We work with main contractors on residential projects, domestic refurbishment projects and homeowners. This work will often involve a waterproofing or damp-proofing design which is insured backed and covered by professional indemnity insurance. 

We also carry out surveys and can produce reports if required. 


We can install and apply the following systems:

  • External ‘Type A’ Waterproofing
  • Integral ‘Type B’ Waterproofing
  • Internal ‘Type C’ & ‘Type A’ Waterproofing
  • Specialist pump installation
  • Install injection creams and damp-proofing render systems
  • External deck membranes
  • Condensation control systems
  • Gas Protection systems
  • Apply boarding via dot and dab or timber battens
  • Standard plaster and specialist plaster
  • Timber floor repair
  • 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
  • Service adaptions 
  • Standard and specialist decoration work

 All of our work is covered by our own Sovereign guarantee and selected work by an insured backed guarantee 


Please fill out the below form with some general information and we will endeavour to get back to you, either with a phone call or email, as soon as possible.